Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BOOMERSHOOT part 1

First off I'd like to thank ESS for giving me the opportunity to blow up their eyewear, and otherwise torture test it for myself. Truly a company that stands behind their product. While not bullet PROOF they are definitely fragment resistant (shotgun blasts, 22 shorts, Tannerite®) and surpass mil-spec. I wear them whenever I am around firearms, in woods, or whenever the sun decides to show up in Seattle.


The first video is up from the BOOMERSHOOT event which I was invited to film earlier this year. This is only the fist video in a series of 5. Most of which takes place in Orofino, ID, and the rest was filmed in the Seattle area. The videos revolve around 2 gals, Anette Wachter (30calgal, National Rifle Team) and Shelley Rae (West Coast Shooting journal, gun writer) and their experience at Boomershoot. It's unscripted, and packed full of action. Just the way I like it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment