Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Face Bleed :(

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood...except for me. On Tuesday I went to go film and take photos of Tannerite for their marketing stuff, and since I can't take photos and shoot guns at the same time and since everyone I know has a "normal" day job; I had to devise a way to do it all by myself.

This goes back to my youth when I was super into remote control planes and whatnot. I had my radio system still, and figured it'd do me good for this project.

I put down a gaffers tape foundation to make sure I didn't ruin the servo or stock, then I hot glued the two together. The trigger mechanism is just a small length of military trip wire I had in my kit. I don't have a bench rest rig, so I used my badger bone for support which did alright up until you pull the trigger, and the rifle knocks itself over. No big deal.


Anywho. After a lot of really cool photos, I wanted to blow some stuff up at 500 yards. Since I'm a righty, and the servo was on the left, it got in the way of my face, and guess who won!..the servo...

No comments:

Post a Comment